Platforms Unlimited is a procedural, minimalistic, zen, madly hard one-button endless platformer! Uninventing the genre to extirpate its core. An arcade game like in the old times when simplicity, fun and challenge ruled.
- Minimalistic: Touch the screen to jump, touch longer to jump farther.
- Avoid red enemies.
- The score increases by 1 every second.
- Collect coins for a bonus of 4 score points. Also used for rewards.
- Collect power-ups for gameplay bonuses.
- The difficulty lies in the required jumping precision and the analysis of procedural levels to find a way through.
- The sound effects on landing, which are characterized by the level, help with timing.
- Procedural endless levels: every game feels different.
- Missions system: complete up to 3 missions in a game for coins rewards.
- Power-ups and trails upgrades: use your rewards to unlock and upgrade power-ups or to change the look of your trail.
- Dailies: beat 3 new 'fixed' levels every day.
- Armageddon Mode: totally unfair, no power-ups, massive fun
- Leaderboard and achievements
- Kamcord videos replay (only on iOS)
Selected Reviews and features
(4/5) Cult of Mac
(4/5) Touch Arcade
(4/5) Pocket Gamer
- It was played live by @148Apps
- It was announced on 4PDA, Android Police, Gameinformer, Android and Me, DroidGamers, AndroidShock, iPhoneItalia, SuperGameDroid, Games in the Pocket (and podcasted)
- It was nominated as one of the Game of the Week candidates by the Touch Arcade community, at the side of several awesome games and made the top 10 games of February on the Quality Index!
- It was nominated as one of the most innovative games of 2014 by Pocket Gamer!
Developer (Press info)
February 5 2014
Google Play Link
App Store link
Price (both platforms)
Currently offered as a 0.99$ premium game, no IAP
Size on iOS
Size on Android
Minimum Android OS:
On May 14, a special edition of Platforms Unlimited will be released. The game will feature a campaign of 100 hand-picked levels from the best generated by the procedural engine. As a bonus content, it will also include an endless Flappy mode merging the flappy mechanic with procedural enemy generation.
App Store Link
0.99$ no IAP